Wednesday, April 6, 2011

It's a....


We are happy to announce that...


Micah David will be joining our family in late August and we are all very excited.

Addison has been saying since the beginning that she wanted a brother. Yesterday I told her that this baby might be a girl and we would be thankful to God either way, boy or girl. About 15 minutes later she came out of the bathroom and told me that God had told her that this baby was a boy and that our next baby could be a girl. She said "I know you didn't hear Him talking to me, and I know that you won't believe me, but it is the truth!" I love the innocent faith of children and the way that they see God. Thanks for all the prayers for us today!


4 comments:

Leigh Anne said...

YAY!!!! I knew it was a boy!!!

natalie2631 said...

How sweet! You should have listened to her Momma, she was right! :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Carra, you definitely have to record this story for Addison - isn't is amazing how an innocent child can hear God? You and David are wonderful parents and are raising your children to listen to God - what am awesome gift to give your children. I love you guys so much and pray for you all daily. Your testimony is such a blessing to me.